Thursday, June 29, 2006

Just Checkin' In

Nothing to tell really, just happened to be on the computer and decided to do a quick blog update.

Same old, same old here. Working in the pub, which is interesting and has its moments. Applying for 'proper' jobs. Limiting the search to Newcastle and Leeds now, as we are really spreading ourselves thin looking throughout the whole of North Yorkshire, Northumberland and beyond. Plus it makes life much easier if we live in or near to a big city. Country living is all well and good, but we have to work in a city for the kind og work that we are looking for. The rural development stuff is thin on the ground.

Anyway, to move into management you have to be in the city. I'm sick of pounding the streets, I want a decent life as well as doing my bit in developing communities. Love don't put food on the table. I do need money too you know. And I'd like a comfortable life at least, rather than scraping by, as I have done all my adult life so far.

Anyway, that's all by the by. Fun stuff we are doing... Setting up Arden Arts, the website is now (almost) finished. I am (when I can get on the computer) still writing. We have going to Spain to look forward to, so no real complaints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home