Friday, June 09, 2006

Behind The Bar Again

Well I've just worked another afternoon shift behind the bar of the Arden Arms. Not much doing, we did about 7 meals, should be more busy tonight. We know that tomorrow will be busy, as we have a party of 15 coming in. It's the first big booking we have had, so it's the test to see if the kitchen can handle it. I'm sure it'll be alright.

It's also Sam's birthday tomorrow. She'll be 29, so not long to 30 now. Ha ha!

Still no joy on getting hold of Dee. I've rang every day, but she hasn't answered her phone yet. I'm guessing that she knows it's me calling, and is refusing to answer. Silly bitch! Oh childish, how pathetic. She truly is the most immature idiot I have had the displeasure to know. Oh well, still going to Hull next weekend. I will find out where she is living, I have ways and means once back on home ground. So her silly games are pointless.

The truth of the matter is. I can't be bothered to play her games. And I have a feeling she'll be such an arse it'll have to go to court. Which just drags things out. At the end of the day I have full legal rights of access to Eve. In fact I don't think the silly cow realises that I have as much rights to Eve as she does. I just don't want it to develop into a war, as the girls will get caught up in the cross-fire, and that just isn't fair to them.

Anyway, that's the way it is. What will be, will be, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home