Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A Few Random Thoughts.

We've emailed a few organisations about work, so we'll see how that goes. Sam has suggested that we could give WWOOFing a go. Volunteering on an organic farm. So we are going to look into that one now.

The China thing maybe off. Krissy is waiting work contracts and stuff.

We rescued a little geckho today. It was struggling in the shower room. So Sam managed to pick it up, and we deposited it on the balcony wall. It was sooooo tiny! Half the size of Sam's finger. We have the picture to prove it.

I forgot to mention I no longer have any dreads, they went a week or so back. I'm now going for the slightly continential look, with my new headbands.

I realised that I've been spelling baht wrong! I've been writing bhat, pretty much all along I think. Oh well!

We were in the chemist the other day, when we noticed on the counter that they sell Pink Nipple Cream. To turn brown nipples pink! We've noticed that here they have loads of 'whitening' products, so that they can lighten their skin to a more 'western' look. We thought that was strange enough, until we came across the nipple cream, that one topped the lot.

I taught Sam how to play Black Jack a while back. We've now started to keep a tally of our scores. Currently I'm in the lead by 1 game. (Sam 4 : Rich 5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home