Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Day In Paradise?!

Well sort of, it's been another day at my parents. We went to the cinema, Sam and I, it's cheapy-cheap Monday!!! Hoorah!!! Went to see some chick-flick about, yawn!

We booked our tickets to Alice Springs finally. We had to go into Darwin town last week and get ourselves YHA cards, so that we could get discount travel to Alice. Anyway we've finally booked them, and we leave on Wednesday morning to the Red Centre!

We'll spend a day in Alice and find a tour to Ularu, or whatever it's called. Ayers Rock, that's what I mean. That'll probably be a 2-3 day trip into the out-back, then back to Alice. Depending on how long we are 'gone walk-about', will depend on what we do to get back. We could take The Ghan (train) again, but the preferred mode of return would be to book a 4x4 tour back to the Top End!

That way we get to travel through the real Oz, good style! Would be very cool, amazing scenary, etc... Would make up for the days of being bored sat here in Darwin. Anyway not that long left here really. By the time we get back from our little trip, it'll be only about 2 weeks before we fly out to Indonesia.

That's one I'm really looking forward to. That should be a fantastic end to the whole trip. Khomodo to see the dragons, climbing active volcanos, and chilling on the beach. What better end to a 9 month holiday???

Oh by the way, the funding bid is done, well the Exec Summary to do is all. The CDEA have been in touch and they still want us back. I've finished the Blue International website, but there is some problem with uploading that I cannot for the life of me work out. IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!! I'm well along with my writing, and what started as a short-story is already at novella / novelette length, and I'm still only at the beginning of the story! Think this could be the novel I've been trying to write all these years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home