Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring Is Here

Last lesson of kindergarten today we took all three classes round the corner to the local play park. It was lovely out there, the warm weather bodes well for the rest of Spring and into Summer.

With the timetable change we have had recently I only have to work first and last lessons on a Friday. Which means that I have from 3.15pm until 6.30pm off, until things change again. It will give me time to sort of stuff that we can't do at the weekend, like banking. Banks do not open at all on a weekend in Korea.

This being my first such Friday I have plenty to do. Prep for next week, so much filing, the pile on my desk is starting to lean at a dangerous angle.

I can't do our internet banking here at work, so I'll have to pop down to one of the PC Room's to do it today. Also I need to email a guy that contacted us from the IUCN, regarding Laos. He wants some advice and information from us. Which I said I'm more than happy to provide.

Lunch calls, so off now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home