Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm Turning Japanese

Less than 24hrs, and we'll be there. In fact less than 12hrs before we set-off on our way there. Yes, yes, YES!!! Japan!!! I'm going to Japan. We're going to Japan. That being Samantha and myself, Jorge, Dorothy and Melanie. We all leave and (obviously) arrive at different times, but we'll be hooking-up around this time tomorrow. Jorge being the last to arrive.

It's not even just going to Japan. It's Tokyo, that mind-blowing metropolis I've dreamed of going to ever since I was a child. I can't wait to soak it all up. To take in one of the ultimate cities in the world. Neon, saki and vending machines. Probably all rolled into one, with a flat-screen TV running Japanese cartoons for good measure.

Well must go, Samantha has finished class. The pizza is on order, we are good to go. Home, pizza, pack, chill, catch some Z's. If that's possible, and then outta 'ere by 4.45am tomorrow morning. Whoo-Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home